Across the board, RMIS® will meet and exceed your expectations. RMIS has highly trained, experienced personnel and technology resources to deliver a solution that is custom designed to meet the challenges and varying needs of your business. There is no need to settle for a generic risk management solution that may or may not fit the specific needs of your business. RMIS delivers a solution custom designed and specific for you.
Our Innovative Products Include:
- Property Management Services
- Vendor Insurance Monitoring (Read
- Custom built and co-branded registration websites.
- We rigorously audit COI’s to ensure coverage, limits, additional insured wording, and endorsements are accurate.
- Document Management: We handle the collection, auditing and archiving of W-9 forms. Contractual agreements are archived and electronically signed. All COI’s and related endorsements are stored electronically for 24/7 online review and retrieval.
- Background Screening (Read more...)
- RMIS provides background screening on vendor Principals, as well as credit and OFAC information on the vendor company.
- Customer Service (Read more...)
- RMIS has onsite professional staff to assist vendors and property managers with registrations and ongoing maintenance via phone, e-mail or online chat.
- Vendor Insurance Monitoring (Read more...)
- Transportation Broker
- Carrier Registration Services Plus (CRS Plus™) (Read
- CRS Plus™ streamlines and automates the process of carrier onboarding and carrier qualification for your carriers prior to shipment through a custom built web-based application specifically designed around your company’s carrier compliance process with certificate of insurance monitoring.
- The RMIS Carrier Directory™ (Go to the RMIS Carrier Directory™)
- Having trouble finding carriers? Search over 100,000 ready-to-load carriers currently monitored by RMIS! The RMIS Carrier Directory™ contains the majority of the carriers actively used by brokers and fowarders, and included all DOT carriers. Thousands of new carriers are added monthly!
- Carrier Insurance Monitoring (Read
- Our Carrier Insurance Monitoring Program will provide your company with an efficient cost-savings solution for tracking your carrier’s insurance information. Read more, link to Carrier Insurance Monitoring DOT/Safety
- DOT/Safety Updates (Read more...)
- RMIS provides Authority status changes from the FMCSA, Safety Rating changes from Safer, and CSA Basic Scores. The information is integrated into each carrier record.
- Insurance Verification (Read more...)
- Our professional team is available Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST) to assist our members in obtaining a current certificate of insurance or verify insurance for any carrier.
- Contingent Cargo Coverage (Read more...)
- RMIS provides a Contingent Cargo Coverage through our Master Policy, provided by Lloyds of London, an “A” rated company, with limits of up to $250,000.
- Shipper’s Interest Insurance Coverage (Read
- RMIS members can purchase primary cargo insurance, on a load by load or volume basis, to cover the value of their client’s freight without having to rely on the carrier’s cargo insurance coverage.
- Carrier Registration Services Plus (CRS Plus™) (Read more...)
- Superior Reporting Services
- Our Property Management and Transportation Clients have access to all of their information in the format they specify. Reporting methods include secured website, data transfer, API “Real-time” link, Web Service, e-mail, or fax.